Our School Motto:
CORE Values and Mission Statement
The Happy Hollow School is a place where:
- We treat all people - teachers, students, and ourselves - with courtesy and respect.
- We care for one another, our country and world.
- We are friendly and cooperative with others.
- We know right from wrong and take responsibility for our actions.
- Everyone is safe and has a feeling of belonging.
- Everyone can learn and strive for excellence.
- Everyone’s health is improved through vigorous activity.
- We try our best, take risks and learn from our mistakes.
- We feel successful when we work hard and learn new skills.