Our School Motto
Whether you are a new or returning family, welcome to Happy Hollow School! This website was prepared to provide answers to some questions you may have.
The Happy Hollow School focuses on basic academic skills in a caring and nurturing environment, while providing exploration opportunities in the arts. The school’s CORE Values promote a learning community and challenges students:
CORE Values and Mission Statement
The Happy Hollow School is a place where:
We treat all people - teachers, students, and ourselves - with courtesy and respect.
- We care for one another, our country and world.
- We are friendly and cooperative with others.
- We know right from wrong and take responsibility for our actions.
- Everyone is safe and has a feeling of belonging.
- Everyone can learn and strive for excellence.
Everyone’s performance is improved through a lifestyle, which includes vigorous physical activity on the playground before school and at recess during the school day.
- We try our best, take risks and learn from our mistakes.
- We feel successful when we work hard and learn new skills.
On October 14, 2011 we launched our new website interface for all
Wayland Public School websites. We are aware that some links and website
content need updating and we are in the process of doing so. Thank you
for your patience.